The Constitution of the United States provides a specific definition of treason against our nation. Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution states: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” This has been legally interpreted as meaning that any action that seeks to strengthen our country’s enemies or weaken our ability to defend ourselves against our enemies can be classified as treason. This can be direct support for the enemy or even an attempt to provide support.
There is no question that the enemy that we face and many other counties face is Islamic Jihad. It has manifested itself as Al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS, and other groups that promote the radical Islamic agenda of destroying or subjugating every country in the world to the Muslim religion. It is a religion that condones placing women in slavery, outlawing basic human freedoms, and killing its opponents in barbaric ways.
The following is a factual listing of the actions of the person who is masquerading as the President of the United States. You can decide for yourself if any or all of these fit the definition of treason by providing aid and comfort to the enemy.
1. Since taking office in 2009, Obama has had numerous known terrorists released from Guantanamo Bay, some without the prior notice to the members of Congress required by law. This includes the release of five top Taliban leaders in exchange for an Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl. At least one of these Taliban leaders is back in action with the Taliban and many of the other released terrorists have rejoined the Islamic Jihad against America.
2. Has openly supported the Muslim Brotherhood since he took office. He has supported it in the Middle East and appointed active members of the brotherhood to his administration including to sensitive positions in the Department of Homeland Security. The Muslim Brotherhood has a manifesto that openly calls for the imposition of radical Sharia law on the entire world and the destruction of all other forms of government and law.
3. Obama withdrew American troops from Iraq without leaving any forces behind to help secure the country, as was requested by the Iraqi government. This created a vacuum that has been filled by ISIS and affiliates of Al Qaeda.
4. Obama imposed rules of engagement on American troops in Afghanistan that limited their ability to be effective both offensively and defensively and led to the unnecessary deaths of American soldiers.
5. He refused to call the massacre of American soldiers at Ft Hood by Major Nidal Hasan, a committed Islamic fanatic, a terrorist attack, but labeled it as an act of workplace violence.
6. Obama released the identity of Seal Team 6 and that they had killed Bin Laden. Many people believe that this led to the deaths of many team members in Afghanistan.
7. Obama deliberately lied about Al Qaeda being decimated when he was aware it was getting stronger.
8. He covered up for weeks the fact that the slaughter of Americans in Benghazi, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya, was a terrorist attack despite the fact that the White House knew from the beginning that it was. He then refused to allow any rescue operations to be launched.
9. Has unilaterally eased sanctions on Iran after cutting a temporary deal that is favorable only to Iran. He has continued to allow Iran to kick a final deal down the road and they can continue to enrich uranium during these delays. That will allow them to build an operable nuclear bomb within a few months. Iran is also being allowed to acquire and test missiles that can be used against Israel, targets in Europe, and even U.S. targets.
10. He has seriously damaged our relationship with our allies and by allowing the release of sensitive intelligence information has seriously damaged our ability to get intelligence about possible attacks on Americans around the world.
11. Obama has opened our southern border so that criminals and terrorists have easy access to our country.
12. Obama also refused to acknowledge the threat of ISIS for over a year, even after being briefed repeatedly on the rise of ISIS.
13. Once he was forced into taking action against ISIS, it has been weak and mostly ineffective, with Obama micro managing our airstrikes so that many of the targets are empty buildings and vehicles.
14. Now he has made a speech asking the Congress to give him authority to fight ISIS, but has broadcast his intentions to the enemy that the actions will be very limited and not an all-out effort against the Islamic terrorists. Of course, he also still refuses to acknowledge that Al Qaeda and ISIS are in fact forces of Islamic Jihad.
15. He has minimized the brutal actions of ISIS by equating the Christian Crusades of a thousand years ago to what ISIS is doing now to innocent Christian men, women, and children as well as other Muslims who resist their radical views.
16. He held a secret meeting in the White House with Muslim leaders including some with direct contacts with terrorist organizations.
In my opinion, this is much more than political correctness run amok. The actions described above are those that clearly provide aid and comfort to the enemies of not just the United States, but to the entire free world. Let me know what you think.